Please refer to the attached documents for individual information on the Calls for Proposals.
On a mid-term assessment of the state’s progress in implementing the UPR (2nd cycle) recommendations on human rights defenders(HRDS)
Undertaking a study on the Realisation and Enjoyment of the Right to Freedom of Expression, Assembly and Association in Uganda during the Electoral Cycle
Conducting a Baseline Survey on Perceptions, Attitudes and Understanding of Human Rights Defenders (HRD) Concept in Uganda
Development of a Case Management Handbook for NCHRD-U
Interested and qualified consultants should submit their application which should include the following:
- A technical proposal including the consultants understanding of the terms of reference, an inception report detailing the proposed work plan and details of similar tasks completed successfully;
- A financial proposal in detail (avoiding where possible, block figures);
- Current Curriculum vitae;
- Submissions should be made via email to [email protected] or hand delivered to The Executive Director, NCHRD-U Plot 148, SEMAWATTA ROAD, NTINDA, KAMPALA
- The closing date for receiving both the technical and financial proposals is Thursday 16th May, 2019 at 5:00pm.
- Only short listed consultants/firms will be contacted